Andrew Sullivan – Managing Director
Recruiting in London
Having cut his teeth in London, Andrew Sullivan worked for a publicly listed boutique recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of senior positions across a broad industry range.
Andrew returned home to Adelaide and has spent the past 12 years working for a leading South Australian recruitment and HR services provider.
Specialising in executive positions in Adelaide
Andrew has been recruiting in both the public and private domain, specialising in executive positions within the Adelaide market. Here, he’s successfully recruited over 500 professionals — including 40 CEOs — across a range of industries.
He has built a reputation that allows him to bring together a quality network of people across various industry sectors, introducing talented professionals to relevant prospective employers. With his professional approach and market knowledge, Andrew is able to provide his clients with the best possible candidates that deliver results.
Not your typical recruitment professional
Community focused with extensive board experience, Andrew has held a number of positions on numerous boards and committees and in various organisations. Past and present positions include:
- National Board Director of the Recruitment Consulting Services Association (RCSA)
- Chair of the SA Council for the Recruitment Consulting Services Association (RCSA)
- Fellow of the Recruitment Consulting Services Association (FRCSA)
- Chair of the Recruitment Consulting Services Association (RCSA) Job Board Working Group
- Vice Chair of dynamic community radio station, Fresh 92.7
- Management Committee Member of the Prince Alfred Old Collegians Association
- Board Member of the Port Adelaide Football Club
- Board Member of Adelaide Business Hub
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)
- Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (MAHRI)
- President of an Adelaide Rotary Club
- Volunteer in the ‘Big Brother, Big Sister’ mentoring program
Sought-after commentator and keynote speaker
Andrew Sullivan is widely recognised as someone who has their finger on the pulse of all things recruitment.
He’s had a long-running weekly writing spot in the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper ‘Careers with Seek’ section, is frequently asked for comment for feature and editorial pieces within the Career and Business sections of News Corporation publications and is a regular presenter and keynote speaker at industry forums and workshops.